Wednesday, February 1, 2012

TOP 5

What better way to get into the spirit of Valentines Day than some sweet love songs? Here are the misters and mine top 5 love songs to listen to right now ...

1. Endlessly- Muse
2. I Should have Known Better- The Beatles
3. Dearest- Buddy Holly
4. Something About Us- Daft Punk
5. Melt with You- Modern English

I love Buddy Holly. I could listen to him all day. And maybe I will :)
image via Google search- hearts added by me

So dear readers- this is the kick off of what I like to call Valentine-palooza ... we are talking 14 days of nothing but sweet pink, red, glitter, crafts, and yummy treats. I have been working all January for this and I am OH SO EXCITED to start sharing these with you! So check back everyday for your daily dose of love xoxox!

Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment